For 100 years, Tualatin Valley Academy has been providing students from Preschool through 10th Grade Seventh-day Adventist Christian education. We are located just outside of Portland, Oregon in the city of Hillsboro and serve the surrounding communities of Beaverton, Aloha, Cornelius, Forest Grove, Cedar Hills and more!
What Makes Tualatin Valley Academy Unique?
- Christ-centered education
- Outstanding academics
- Accredited school with certified teachers
- Focus on "whole person" development - mental, physical and spiritual
- Students are seen as individuals
- Experiential learning philosophy
- Safe environment
- Small class size
- Frequent field trips
- STEAM learning (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
- Focus on serving others
- Leadership training through students mentoring students across grade levels
- Family Groups - Groups made up of a mix of students in grades K-9 led by a teacher who do activities together throughout the year
- Athletics with emphasis on Christ-focused character building
- Strong music program including choir, band, handbells and private music lessons
- Strong art program featuring art techniques from around the world
- Full time Library staff
- On site before and after school care
- Pre-K with flexible scheduling
- Parent involvement is highly encouraged
Hear What Our Families Are Saying:
"My daughter has been going here for the last 4 years and she absolutely loves it. The staff and teachers are wonderful and I see her growing beautifully."
"The teachers have been phenomenal. They take time to really get to know my children and to help them be as successful as possible. The small class size is wonderful, and there is great emphasis on hands-on learning both in and out of the classroom."
Financial Aid is Available!
At Tualatin Valley Academy, we do not want finances to come between a student and Christian education. Our school has various options available to help support students' education at TVA. Please contact the school office using the form below to inquire about what options are available for your family.