Parent Service Hours
Want to get a jump on full filling you Parent Service Hours for the 2017-2018 school year. We are in need of help during the summer with various projects around the school. Projects include weeding, landscaping, painting, shredding, putting together furniture, etc. Children in the 5th grade and up can also come along to help and their hours count as well. Call the front officeto schedule a time.
Summer Office Hours
The school office is open Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
There is one more week of basketball camp in our school's gym, August 7-11. Space is limited to 30 students per week for TVA students entering 2nd to 8th grades for the 2017-2018 school year. The coach will be Coach Jerry Walker. The cost will be $150 per week per student which includes lunch daily. The camp will run from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Your spot will not be secured until payment is received at the front office. Please pay by check or money order to TVA.
The OBOB list for next year has been finalized. We are only running one division next year, 3rd-th grades. Students that would like to partiicpate next year are encouraged to start reading over the summer. Team sign up and formation will take place in September. Have a great summer!
3rd - 6th Division Book List:
- Blast-off! By Nate Ball
- The Case of the Case of Mistaken Identity by Mac Barnett
- Dash by Kirby Larson
- Ell Enchanted by Gail Caron Levine
- Ell Ray Jakes the Recess King! by Sally Warner
- Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan
- I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 by Lauren Tarshis
- Masterpiece by Elise Broach
- Mystery on Museum Mile by Marcia Wells
- Poppy by Avi
- The Red Pencil by Andra Davis Pinkney
- We the Children by Andrew Clements