Click here for the fall registration form for Bricks 4 Kidz!
Can't make it to this fall's session? No worries. We have sessions coming in Winter and Spring too!
Winter Dates: 1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24, 3/3, 3/10
Spring Dates: 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 6/2
Bricks 4 Kidz will be back at TVA in October 2016!
Look for registration information coming soon.
Class will be from 2:15-3:15 on the following dates:
October 14, 21, and 28, November 4, 11, and 18, and December 2 and 9.
About Bricks 4 Kidz:
Bricks 4 Kidz is devoted to providing an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build and we play with LEGO Bricks. Classes are designed to teach teh fundamentals of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) education, built around our proprietary model plans, created by engineers and architects. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore all four of the S.T.E.M. concepts; science, technology, engineering and math
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine and gross-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Utilize multiple learning modalities to engage visual, kinesthetic, interpersonal and auditory learning styles
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work